Saturday 25 April 2015

My Top 5 BookTubers




BookTube is such a booming community at the moment, and I have to say I have so much respect for those who have channels. I tried the whole filming a video and it was soooo awkward to watch back to say the least (maybe this will change in the future). All the BookTubers I watch are so natural and the videos are edited perfectly. 

My subscription list to all these BookTubers is growing daily, so I thought I would take the chance to share with you my top 5 BookTubers.


1. Jean Bookishthoughts
Twitter - @JeansThoughts 



2. Megan Olivier
Twitter - MeganOlivier12



3. Booksandquills
Twitter - booksandquills



4. Priceiswong
Twitter - priceiswong



5. Katytastic
Twitter - kat_tastic



I cant recommend these girls highly enough. They are all very different from one another and are great at putting across their views and opinions, to the point i always want to run to the shop and pick up loads of books once i have watched their videos. 

BookTube is a great place, and who knows maybe one day I will try it out........or maybe not. Lets leave that to the people who do it best :)

Thanks for reading,

Claire :)

2 comments:

  1. I've only just started really watching people on booktube so this is awesome because I didn't know about a few of these... My favs are definitely sasha alsberg, whittynovels and katytastic at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your blog about this topic x it is a really cool new way of blogging. I discovered and set up a channel when I wanted to make trailers for my books.

    ReplyDelete