So here's the next question.....Why do i favour ebooks? I best explain myself here:
- As much as i completely adore physical copies of books the ebook version tends to be slightly cheaper. Watching those pennies is something I have became good at since returning to work part time. In my case its obvious I'm going to pick the cheaper option.
- The selection of FREE ebooks is really overwhelming. I obtained the first book in The Selection Series by Kiera Cass absolutely free - whats better than that??
- Ebooks are so easy to download - if you are waiting on a new release then you can have it the second it goes live with one click of a button, speedy service.....right?
- All my ebooks are stored on my Kindle, no hassle, no fuss, everything in the one place....hey presto!!!
- My kindle is just so much more portable than a book. Granted not all books are huge but still, Id still rather carry my light, petite and full of choice Kindle around with me.
- Out and about, don't like the book i have started to read, that's OK as i have another 100 more at my fingertips to chose from.
Don't get me wrong I still absolutely love to read and actual book and love having my own copy (some of those covers and spines are just too pretty not to have) but ebooks are just so much more convenient for me.
Let me know what you prefer and why? I love reading varying opinions on this topic.
Thanks for reading,